Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Thursday, December 23, 2010

AGAIN??

I feel Deja Vu! Not many of you know this but when Drew was a baby we went through a rough period of time where he had chronic vomiting and diahrrea for weeks. It happened at 8 months of age then again shortly after he turned 1. I fear that Emma has it too. She's been sick for about 2 weeks now. No one else has been sick like she has and she is following with the same symptoms that Drew had. I took her to the pediatrician today and they said she looks fine (as did Drew when I first took him in) and to keep up with what we've been doing. They are going to run stool samples and see if anything turns up. As of right now the pedi is thinking she is still reacting badly to an antibiotic she had about a month ago and it's causing an infection. We will see. After weeks of consulting with our regular Dr for Drew I finally took him to Riley Children's Hospital; they never found anything but a bad reaction to him drinking juice and a high alkphosphatase level. I've already called to get Emma in at Riley, but she doesn't drink juice. I'm beginning to wonder if it's genetic?? I will ask if they don't find anything with Emma. There is most definitely something going on. Drew still has mini episodes of this and I am one frustrated Mama!

Other than our poopy drama, we are all good. Waiting to see what Santa is going to leave under our tree! Hope I made the nice list....

Merry Christmas everyone!
Love to all.

No comments: