Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Boo Boo Report.



I have to say what an eventful weekend. What started out to be fun and enjoyable quickly went south. :( We had some Oreos for snack and that's what started it. Maddox ran into the kitchen table while picking up crumbs and cut his lip open. After I got that taken care of, Emma tripped over a toy only to give herself a nice mark on her lip. As I was cleaning Jack up from snack Parker fell from his seat to the floor giving himself a concussion and a broken collar bone. We made not only one trip to the ER, but two! They did a head CT on Saturday about 2 hours after his fall due to wiggling eyes and disorientation. He cried and cuddled so much that no one realized he wasn't moving his left arm. I ended up taking him back Sunday morning to have his arm and shoulder x-rayed. We see the Orthopaedics doctor in the morning. I will keep this updated as much as possible. OH...and we aren't done there with the boo boos! I got home only to get the kids in bed and have Drew jump off the couch to bite his cheek. It bled FOREVER!! Not really, but geez it was like 10 minutes. Hopefully that will take care of boo boos for the rest of the year. I seriously have had two kids break bones in the lat four months. This being a mom to five toddlers is TOUGH.

I've been so busy kissing broken and brusied body parts that I've not had time for anything else. I'm still working on painting Drew's bedroom and swapping out clothes in closets. Just catching up on sleep and working completes the rest of my busy days.

Post more soon!
XOXO

No comments: