Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Space and Down Time.

I was laying in bed last night thinking about how long it's been since Brian and I had to share a queen size bed. I love him to death, but I'm kinda into having lots of space when I sleep. I can't even kick him to the couch because Drew is a bed hog too. Maddox, Parker and Jack are all shoved into a queen bed in the second bedroom and poor Emma J....stuck in a pack and play. She's handling it well. We took some time last night to swim with Aunt Stacy. The kids had fun. Brian and Parker hung out for some one on one sick time. Poor kiddo! He's still a little under the weather, as are the other three. So I now have four with fevers and they are super tired. Hoping thats all it turns into. House update: Our insurance adjuster hopes to have the house inventoried by next Friday and they can then start demolition and renovations. Their main goal is to have us back in our house before Thanksgiving. They will tackle the main living areas and bedrooms first. We can move in and they will continue to work on the house. I know what you're thinking...will it be safe? Yes, they will not let us move in until everything is cleaned, tested, and safe. The basement is still drying out....it's been quite the time with that. I'm just glad we have people doing it for us. It's a short update, but I'm still really tired too and heading to bed. Thanks for all your prayers and support. It means so much to us. Sara

1 comment:

Carol Farrington said...

Oh Sara that is so exciting to hear that you have hope of being back home by Thanksgiving instead of 3 to 4 months!