Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just A Little Update.

I feel like it's been forever...I guess it has because we had our computer decide to die! It's funny because at first I panicked, and now that I have a new one I am barely on it! I have been spending a lot of time with the kids. We've been doing school stuff, playing toys (Legos and Lite Brites), and just hanging out. We've had our quads turn four! We had some of our family over to celebrate. The kids had a fantastic day. We ventured to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. The kids left Nana and Papa's house in one piece and standing. We shopped, went swimming, played Nana's Wii, and ate lots of candy. Our family is all ready for Christmas. Herbie, our Elf has been keeping the kids on their toes. He took a marker and drew on their school pictures last week. He is good most of the time, but when he gets bored....it's kinda scary. Today, Herbie left candy canes for the kids. We have been excited to make some winter/Christmas decorations this year. Gotta love the Target dollar section. Last week we all made snowmen and reindeer. Nana bought us glass ornaments and permanent markers to decorate ornaments. They look adorable on the tree. Later we are going to make gingerbread men. We attempted to make gingerbread houses last week. They were cute. Not my favorite project of the season. They biggest news here in the house is that I am returning to work in January. I will be working at Avon High School in the Special Ed Department. Working with 9th grade English and Algebra students. It works out perfect!! It's afternoons while the kids are all in school. While it's not my dream job it's a good start for now. Once the crew is in school full time, I hope to get a second degree in Nursing. The kids are doing great in school. I love to see their cute projects come home. It's even better when they tell me all about their day. Most of the time their favorite thing is snack, but sometimes they tell me what they painted or colored. I like to listen to them randomly sing songs they learned as they play. I am so thankful for my crew! Hoping everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas! XOXO

No comments: