Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boo Boo Report

Emma is doing great. Her swelling has gone down so much that we are starting to see all the brusing that was left behind. She doesn't fuss much unless the boys get rough with her. Her hair covers a majority of the incision so unless you look really close you can't really tell.

Another set of boo boos came this evening. Drew was running outside when I heard a loud thump. I knew exactly what happened. He hit his head on Brian's truck and then went face first into the driveway. He has scrapes on his forehead, elbow and both knees. Thank goodness for Sponge Bob bandaids.

Everyone else is doing good. Emma has her first tooth. Brian and I have survived the first 8 months of the babies lives. It's looking like we're gonna make it. For a while there it was touch and go....lots of illness, crying, and parental exhaustion had me worried. Some days I visit the nut house, but always find myself coming back to my sweet smiling babies.

We think we might be close to finding our new house. We'll keep you posted on that...it's stressful!!

Hugs

No comments: