Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lots of updates!!




So it's been a while since I've posted. A lot has happened. Emma is doing great. She is back to herself. She has a check up with the neurosurgeon tomorrow. Jack, Emma and Maddox are all rolling everywhere. Parker can roll, he chooses not to. I think his trunk muscles are a little tight. We've been working on stretching him.

Brian and I bought a new house. IT'S HUGE!! Almost 3300sq feet. It has hardwoods, a fireplace, a basement, stainless steel appliances, a huge fenced backyard and more. We move in roughly a month. We are going to rent out our shoe box.

I returned to school today. It was strange, and I'm hoping I can get right back into the swing of things. I sure did miss being home. I didn't think I would miss it, but I've spent the last year and a half here...I guess I just got used to it. I'm also working for First Steps. I just started and so far like it.

I will update more a little later if possible. I hear Maddox screaming!!
hugs

No comments: