Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to school!

Our kids don't go to school yet, but I can't help think about when they do. What will I do with my time, and how much are supplies going to cost?? I'm already scared!! I recently returned to work (at school) and I do believe this is what brought it on. Seeing all the kiddos in their new shoes and cute outfits. Drew will be going to preschool next fall and the quads...well, I'm shocked they are already 9 months old. They seem so little.

Time is moving faster than I would like. We've been so pre-occupied with the new house, moving, doctor visits and work that I'm forgetting to stop and look around. That's my goal this week. I did take an hour last night and just cuddle with Maddox and Jack. Emma cuddled with Aunt Danielle while Parker slept in the swing. It was sweet. I do think later we will take the stoller out and about. We are having wonderful weather today and considering it's one of my days off, I'm going to take advantage.

For those who haven't heard yet, we sold our house! We are very excited. The buyers close on it October 13. That gives us about 3 weeks to get everything out and into our new house. We don't intend on it taking that long to move, but with 5 kids it may surprise us.

I hear someone playing upstairs, naptime must be over!!
Hugs to all!!

2 comments:

Kimberly King said...

Congrats on buying a new house, it's beautiful, and on selling your old house, what a relief. Hope the move goes smoothly and you get settled in soon.

Triple U said...

Congrats on selling your house! I love the new blog layout!