Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Run Forrest Run!





We've been on the go lately. Lowes, Chase Bank, Target, Wisconsin, zoo, and many resturants. I've been blessed with well behaved children. Can you believe I took all five to Steak n Shake all by myself? I didn't even panic!! We had no food throwing, no screaming, and lots of fries. There may even have been two grilled cheese sandwiches and a few chicken strips in there somewhere.

We took a day trip to the zoo with Daddy. It was wonderful. Drew raced a cheetah. He was so upset he lost. That only lasted a day or two, then we decided a trip to grandma's was in need. We left Friday afternoon and surprised Papa for Father's Day. Aunt Stacy came too. It was fun. We visited family and swam with friends.

I figured since I've been on the go for a week or two now I should keep going. Kind of like Forrest Gump. I took Parker to the ENT today for a suspected tongue tie. Unfortunately he is and will have surgery to release it in two weeks. It's a small procedure but he is a fighter and the doctor thought it's best to put him under for it. We've also been to the park for family pictures. I've gotten a small sneak peak, so far they look fabulous. I can't wait to see the rest. Tomorrow we are headed to Kentucky for the weekend. My summer is filling up fast...No wonder I don't go anywhere in the winter. I'm trying to catch up from all the summer running I do. :)

Have a great weekend, I'm not posting until we return!!
XOXO

No comments: