Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rolling Along....A Bowling We Have Gone.

Today I decided to take the crew bowling. We had some free bowling passes from Halloween that I had found in a drawer. Considering our weather has been quite horrid and our attitudes needing some adjusting, I thought getting out of this huge box might do us some good. I took a chance on skipping "rest" time today, and it was so worth it. The crew was kind of quiet walking in, taking in all the lights, balls, and activity going on. We were able to get bowling bumpers, a rail to push the ball down and of course those cool looking shoes. Drew was able to throw his ball independently and scored a whopping 78 pins!! The quads all used the dinosaur rail to roll their balls. They were all able to carry their ball to the rail but weren't quite strong enough to throw it alone. Emma scored 67 pins, Parker had 69 pins, Maddox had 65 pins and Jack had 54 pins. It's definitely something we will do again. Soccer and baseball will be starting soon. I'm a bit worried with all this cold weather and snow. It seems like it will never end. The kids have been playing soccer in the basement, but its a bit more difficult to play baseball. I was a little scared when Brian and Drew shot his BB gun this past week in the basement. Don't freak out yet....they were alone, Brian had a big target with padding, and the gun is securely put away where only Brian and I can get to it. Safety first!!!! I am loving my new job. I'm working part time at Avon High School as a Resource Teacher. Things sure have changed in high school since I was there 15 years ago. I probably wouldn't let myself out of my bedroom wearing some of those things that are scooting through the halls now. Fashion is everything....even if it truly doesn't look good on you. Luckily, I only have to deal with Emma J in that department....I'm thinking a second or third job won't be needed. Some of my girlfriends, well....I'm sorry girls. I feel for you! Well, it's bedtime for my crew so I will end here for the night. XOXO

No comments: