Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ready, set, GO.....


This is it....time for ELMO! Drew, Grandma, and Aunt Stacy are headed to ELMO Live this weekend in Madison, Wisconsin. If that's not a big enough event, today Drew got to come see Mommy in the hospital. It was wonderful to see the smile on his face as the boys approached me. Of course, I started crying and then jumped right into playing at the sand table in the waiting room of the buildings lobby.

Drew was sure to tell me about the boat. The boat goes in the water, and Daddy is the shark. Bathtime fun!! Drew was also able to tell me he was going to get a balloon from getting his haircut. It's amazing how fast they grow up...even in two weeks! I know in the long run, I am in the safest place I could be right now with the quads, and am greatful for the staff allowing me to see Drew. It has truly been one of the greatest days I've had in the last few weeks.

Brian is taking the evening off! With Drew going to see ELMO, Daddy and Mommy are going to have date night in the hospital. Dinner and a movie is the plan. Brian is ready to work a busy weekend at work, and gearing up for the holidays, so it's the perfect evening to spend with each other and not feel guilty about leaving Drew...he really likes giving Grandma's doggie lots of treats.

The quads looked good on the ultrasound today. All weiging between 2lbs 2oz and 2lbs 6oz. Their hearts looked good, a little concerned about fluid levels, but we are going to have that checked again on Monday. They sure do know how to throw a party in there...always seeing bodyparts flying around under Mommy's shirt.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, we know ours if off to a good start!

Hugs
The Scotts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of both you, maintaining a good spirit, and Brian for being able to be a devoted daddy, manage the household, and hold down his job. You are both very special!
Love ya loads!
Mama Susan