Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Busy Bees!

A lot has happened in the last three weeks. We've welcomed a new baby into the family. That's right, my little sister Stacy and her husband Nick have welcomed baby Mason into the world. He's a cutie! My kids have adjusted fairly quickly to his name. They had been thinking his name was going to be Mario or Luigi. We've been able to see Nana twice in three weeks! We've been having a blast swimming, and Daddy took a week off of work to start on a swing set. We are slowly gearing up for school. Parker returns in two weeks to preschool. We've had a rough time without Speech and PT services for him. I'm glad we didn't go too far outside the house. I might have had CPS called on me from all his bumps and bruises. He is one of a few people I know who can fall while running across carpet!! We are struggling with him using words. He's resorted to pinching the last two weeks. I've had a lot of squeezing and cuddle sessions with him. I will be happy to see his therapists! Drew and Crew as of right now will return/start school in August. Drew is excited to head to Kindergarten. Jack, Emma, and Maddox seem excited to go to preschool. I'm nervous to send Maddox, and I think he maybe good friends with time out and the office staff! The squad is going to try soccer this fall. Drew just finished baseball and is ready to return to soccer. The quads will try it for the first time. Jack is super stoked for the shirt with his name. HEHE!! They all play soccer in the basement and seem to get the just of it. Hoping there are no major fights, fits, or metldowns out there!! I know it's a short post. Nap didn't happen today and well....there's fun to be had! XOXO

No comments: