Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Right Now......

We're getting ready for school!! Parker starts tomorrow. I think he's ready. I've been talking him into going for the last two weeks. Drew will start next week. I sent him on vacation with Nana and Papa first. Poor Drew saw me put water paints in the cart while we were school shopping and now doesn't want to go anywhere but art class. I'm sure his teacher will have a lot of fun things planned to divert his attention. Jack, Emma and Maddox will be homeschooled this year. I'm really sad about this turn of events and wish those who had a say in how things turned out knew how things looked from the opposite side of the window. I'm feeling confident right now, as Maddox has said he would listen and do his best for me. Jack and Emma I'm not as concerned about. There always seems to be that one little turkey in the bunch and he's got it down!!! Although when I took him school shopping he was quite excited about his toolbox. I'm thinking I might have to buy some Super Mario stickers to keep him pulled in. :) We are ready for soccer to start. All five kids love to take there ball and kick them around the yard and house. Parker loves his cleats. That surprised me because the kid HATES shoes and socks. Drew's coach seems really nice and I look forward to meeting him. I've not heard from the quads coach yet, but am looking forward to watching them run all over chasing the ball. Brian is still working on our monster play set. Our tube slide finally came and he can get it installed. Our neighbors lent him their drill....that was three weeks ago or maybe four. I had to text them to let them know we hadn't forgot about returning it. Did I mention we have the BEST neighbors?!?! In upcoming plans, we want to visit the Indiana State Fair. That starts Friday. It may be a little difficult to fit in with school and all, but we wouldn't miss it for the world. Lots of fun things to taste, look at and ride!! I'll post pictures in the next post hopefully, along with a finished play set. Until next post....enjoy the rest of summer!

No comments: