Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Work in Progress.

The basement is almost half finished and the patio will be poured this week! It's been a bit hard...we can't play in the basement and we can't play in the backyard. :( We have been taking walks and my sister Stacy and I took the kids on a long bike ride a few days ago. They love biking. Thank goodness. Brian and I love riding, although we've been so busy lately it's been hard to find time.

We've had to make multiple calls to "Nama" as Emma calls her. All five kids love to talk on my phone. It's great! Nama is pretty good at telling who is who while she's talking. I love that the kids have a well rounded vocabulary for 17 months old (14 adjusted). Brian was cracking up at Emma this past week. She was babbling and at the end of her sentence was "Emma". She obviously was telling him something about her or that she wanted something!

Can you believe there are only 3 weeks until summer break? I feel like the weather isn't warm enough for summer break yet. I'm super excited and scared at the same time. What if we don't get to play outside much? I want to get out of the house but yet I feel like there is so much to do here. Here I go again, freaking out!!

Well, time to go find some work to do....I always have work!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mommies!
<3

No comments: