Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Squad Happenings

I know I've sort of fallen off the blog wagon....but here's to climbing back on!!

Recent happenings in the Scott house include everyone being able to climb and of course learn to jump on the couch. Jack has even managed to teach himself to sommersault off the couch. He's got good form! Brian has completed one toddler bed (which I've not been brave enough to try out yet). We have cleaned up the basement and started to put furniture and toys where they belong. It's looking great. The bathroom is in working order down there so I don't have to worry about Drew anymore. I discovered this morning I have two lions and a zebra in my house. Jack and Parker make good lions. Maddox likes the zebra. They are really catching on to their animal noises. Parker graduated from Physical Therapy this week. He is going to start Occupational Therapy again for his fine motor skills and sensory issues.

This past weekend Brian kept all five kids by himself while I went to Wisconsin. My mom and I threw a wedding shower for my sister Stacy and her fiance Nick. It was fun, but a very busy weekend. Stacy had her first dress fitting. She is going to look amazing. I can't wait!! They got wonderful gifts from their shower, and we were all able to spend some time with our family and friends we don't see very often. Brian and the kids I think were happy to see me when I got home, but from what I've heard they had a great weekend bach-ing it with Daddy!

We've been practicing for preschool with Drew. It's been tough. He just refuses to go to sleep before 11pm. I've been waking him before 9:30 every morning, and he doesn't' nap. Today I woke him at 8am. Hopefully it will start to move bed time up. :( I'm nervous about our bed/waking routine once school starts. He's gonna do great in school. He's a smart little cutie. Going uniform shopping and to pick up his school supplies tomorrow. He's so excited. I'm hoping to find a good time to go, as I have to take the whole squad. It just happens to be at lunch and runs through nap. :( Oh well, I can't win all the battles right?

Hope your day goes well, stay cool!

No comments: