Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Toddling Around!

I waited to post due to well baby visits with the pedi, but WE HAVE 3 WALKING QUADS! Emma, Jack, and Maddox are all toddling around. Parker won't be far behind. He is trying so hard to walk. His poor feet just don't want to move. I love seeing the excitment on their faces.

We've been playing in the unfinished backyard a bit. Brian just needs to order sand for the sand box and that will be fully functional. Papa and Gwamma (from Wisconsin) are coming after work today and spending the weekend down here. Hopefully Brian and Papa can finish the swing set so we can play on it. Soon we'll hopefully be working on the patio. First things first though....THE BASEMENT! We are currently waiting on the checks from insurance to replace the flooring and base boards. Then onto the bathroom in the basement. It's gonna be a long process, but I'm willing to wait. It's gonna be beautiful again and we can watch some movies in the theatre that's down there.

I took the kiddos to the pedi this week for their 15 month check ups. They did so good.
Maddox: 18lbs 8oz, 29 1/4 inches long
Parker: 23lbs 3oz, 30 1/2 inches long
Emma: 21lbs 2oz, 28 1/4 inches long
Jack: 21lbs 11oz. 29 1/2 inches long

They are not too delayed in development. Right where they should be for adjusted age. I'm so glad the quads are doing well. As for Drew; he's also been doing a great job around the house. He can trace and spell his name. Trace and count numbers to 20, name all his colors, potty on the potty, and is an expert at Mario.

Thats all I have for now, I wish I were napping!!
Hugs to all
Sara

P.S. backyard pics to come soon!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy Hell...You have me beat. I love reading. Your kids are beautiful

Heather