Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh the Pets You Can Get!!

It's been an interesting week. We've played outside, inside, and been to the zoo. I think it got Drew thinking. It reminds me of the book by Dr. Suess, Oh the Pets You Can Get! That doesn't include snakes. It's one of Drew's favorites to see at the zoo. I think Jack has decided he likes turtles and everyone else really seemed to like the sting rays. It most certainly was a perfect day




at the zoo.

We played on the small clubhouse we had for Drew when he was just one. The quads loved it. Drew is still waiting for Daddy to finish his new swing set. Daddy however is waiting for the weather to cooperate and some much needed time at home. I backyard makeover is taking much longer than expected. Drew and I did rake up all the sticks and leaves yesterday so we can see lots of green grass growing. That's a plus!!

We should be hearing back from the insurance company tomorrow to get our estimate for repair work. I can't wait to have the basement back to normal. It's a little creepy with the cold cement floors and basement smell down there. It's so much better finished!! It will be exciting picking out new floors. It makes me want to redo my kitchen and hang curtains. However; the people who lived here before us used flat paint. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB. I can't wash the nasty dirt off without taking the paint off. Which means I have to repaint. Why waste my time. I will repaint with something else and be done!!

Well, I hear babies stirring upstairs, that means it's BATH TIME. Grocery shopping later....YUCK!

XOXOXO

No comments: