Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lets chat.

As I was getting ready to put the babies in clothes yesterday I realized that Parker and Emma were giggling at each other. I got them both dressed and put them in their bumbos facing each other. Before long I heard them talking to each other. After each coo the other one would smile. It was absolutely amazing to watch. My heart sank as I realized how fast they were growing. As I got Jack and Maddox dressed I just kept thinking it wouldn't be long before I was breaking up fights. The four of them played in a circle for about twenty minutes. Music, giggles, coos, and the sound of Lets Make a Deal were all I heard. Pure bliss!

This morning as I was feeding the babies, Drew was getting ready for school. He came out to me and said feed my babies? He loves to help, but didn't offer today...it turns out he was busy making a boo boo on his arm. He needed a sponge bob band aid! I didn't get to kiss it, but he came and asked me for a kiss and a hug. As he was walking out the door instead of love you mommy I got a peace out mommy. Ahhhh, what a sweetie! At least my morning started out with a giggle.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
XOXO

No comments: