Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Monday, May 24, 2010

Score...Babies 1, Mommy 0




So I intended to get something done today...boy was I mistaken!! Teething quads are a handful. My goal today was to do three loads of laundry, clean the bathrooms, and do one module for my First Steps certification. I did manage to get the laundry washed...it's sitting unfolded in two laundry baskets. I also managed to get two modules for my certification done.

The weather got really hot here yesterday so I got out Drew's swimming pool and put it at the bottom of his swingset. He had a blast, however, getting him to eat was a challenge. The boy loves to swim! I can see it now...mommy is going to have some tan babies. Who knows the number to Tropicana?? Commercial time!!!

The babies are all getting teeth. Poor Jack is just having the roughest time. Parker and Emma are a bit fussy and Maddox is doing pretty well. I guess all that time in PICU really toughened him up. They are still pretty cute and that's all that matters.

Brian and I are super exhausted. With all this teeth business going on, we don't get much rest. On our days off together we try to squeeze in grocery shopping, dr. appts. and any other errands in. Really not much time to sit down. I just keep thinking someday I'm going to be an empty nester and will miss all the hugs, kisses, and giggles.

It's jammie time for the squad...probably jammie time for you too.
As Drew says every night...SLEEP TIGHT!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Are you telling me that you can still wear a bikini after having quads?? So jealous!!!!!! :)