Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Family Fun.





We did it! We went swimming with a three year old, and four sixteen month olds. What were we thinking?? First of all let me just say it wasn't too terrible. It was more work getting them dressed in their swim suits than it was actually swimming. We ended up having a blast. My sister Stacy went with us, so we did have one extra set of hands. Of course she wouldn't miss it for the world. She loves her babies and Boogieman!

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...and ALONE. Yup...Brian slept in Drew's bed. It makes Drew a happy camper when Daddy falls asleep first and stays there all night. I woke them both by running the vacuum! Haha, revenge is sa-weet! I guess to be positive I only had to make half the bed instead of the whole thing. :) To brighten my mood I took Drew outside during nap time. It was a little cold, but did me some good. We made a sand castle in the sandbox, played on the new swing set and played with our dog Bailey. We continued with a little Super Mario Bros on the wii and finished off with a visit from Grandma Susan.

Overall its been an ok day, hoping for much better tomorrow and warmer weather. I am hoping to take the quads outside to play in the backyard soon. Maybe even a walk or a bike ride.
See you in the morning on the right side of the bed!
Hugs
Sara

No comments: