Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Guess How Much I Love You?


We got our first "I love you" from one of the quads tonight. Maddox said it to Brian as he told him good night and then Maddox said it to me as I was walking him upstairs to bed. I am just in awe at how differently my kids communicate and the different words they all have in their vocabulary. Maddox and Emma are my little chatter boxes. They love to talk to everyone...well, everyone who is familiar to them. Jack and Parker (my little bash brothers) talk like crazy to their brothers and sister. They have a well rounded vocabulary, they just use it with others when they are in the mood, want something badly enough, or are being extremely silly.

Today was Easter. We got off to a late start. Brian and I, along with the kids over slept our intended wake up time. OOOPS! We had a wonderful day, as we looked through our stuff the Easter Bunny dropped off, went to Illinois for dinner with my in-laws, and then came home to play and smooch the kids. Drew was a little cranky, but sugar will do that to you when you're tired!

I'm tired and headed to bed. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
Hoping my ears catch many more "I love yous" from the kids. Goodnight!

No comments: