Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Friday, April 8, 2011

Things We Love.

Our list of favorites include:
1. Mommy and Daddy
2. Sippies
3. Goldfish
4. Riding in the choo-choo wagon
5. Going outside
6. French fries
7. Bubbles
8. Zoo
9. Looking out the windows for the school bus
10. Swimming

We went outside this week to play. It was a little windy, but the kids had a great time. It was the quads first time in the sand box. They loved it. Jack and Emma played for almost 45 minutes in it. Maddox, Drew and Parker played about 15 minutes then decided to go play on the swing set. Maddox and Parker were a bit under the weather so they relaxed in the swings while Drew played on the monkey bars. I'm so glad there is a lot of warm weather headed this way so we can spend more time outdoors. We just need to find more time in our schedule to cut the grass. In our old house the front was cut for us, and we had such a small yard it didn't matter how often we cut the grass. Now we are on our own....wish us luck!!

We've been fighting off germs this week and are completely exhausted. Looking forward to next Friday and Saturday for some sleep. I've been throwing around the idea of shampooing my carpets. I know...I should sit down and do nothing but catch up on sleep and rest, but I have so much else I "could" be doing without the kids here. Thank you Aunt Stacy for keeping the kids!!

Back to lysoling my house now.
XOXO
Sara

No comments: