Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's been a busy week. We celebrated Drew's second birthday a week early with Nama and Papa. We made Elmo cupcakes...Drew loved them. We had Christmas with my parents, went to a swim birthday party, played with toys, and went to Texas Roadhouse(nummy as Drew says).

For me, it's not only been busy, but exhausting. Between spending time with the family, driving to the hospital to see the quads, house chores, and sleep...I feel like my world is spinning like crazy. This past week I did get to meet a wonderful friend. Jen-you are truly amazing and such an inspiration. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to come to the hospital. Brian and I were excited to receive the NICU kit. For those who don't know, Jen has been making NICU Survival Kits for families who have children in the NICU. The kit includes blankets, snacks, books of all sorts(story book, charting book for babies diapers/bottles and more), and lotion. It's really a wonderful resource tool and wonderful to have Jen as a friend.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful week with Christmas approaching.
Hugs and Kisses
Sara

Check out Jen's blog to find out more about the NICU Survival kits
murraycrew.blogspot.com

No comments: