Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet Moments




Gods greatest gifts come in small packages. We are lucky to have five wonderful children with whom we share the most wonderful memories.

As I was putting Drew down for a nap today he hugged me and patted my back. I too hugged him and patted his back. I put him in his room and went to put away laundry. I just happened to walk by and see Drew standing on his toy box peeling the wall border off his wall. I stopped and asked him what he was doing? He turned and looked at me with wide eyes in silence for a long time. Almost like he was scared and shocked he was caught in the act. He then said "Mommy I poop!" He then gave me another hug and kiss and it just melted my heart.

Parker has been home almost a week now. He is doing great and big brother Drew is such a good helper. It's nice to have him home with us but it was heartbreaking to leave his siblings there. We don't make it to the hospital as much to see Maddox, Emma and Jack, but we know they are in very good hands and they are doing well. We hope they get to come home soon to join us.

Hugs and Kisses to all!!

No comments: