Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Safe and Sound!


WOW! What a crazy couple of days it's been. It's been so exciting, nerve racking, and tiresome. We now have all the babies home with us.

Our first night together with the squad was good. Drew had a blast...we watched Sharktale three times. We were able to put Parker on the same feeding schedule as the rest of the kiddos and all went well. I pulled diaper duty while Brian warmed the bottles. We were able to do it together in about an hour. I think overall we each got about 6-7 hours of sleep. Not to bad for bringing home 4 babies!!

I know this is a short post, but it's lunch time and Parker and Jack are letting the whole block know about it.

Hugs and Kisses!!

3 comments:

Kimberly King said...

oh how exciting! your entire family under one roof. isn't that an awesome feeling? congrats!

Marianne said...

oh sara, I am so happy for all of you. I know you must be so thrilled to not have to worry about figuring a way to split your time between home and the NICU. Although I will miss cuddling those sweet little angels ;) congrats again on your beautiful blessings!! as always, don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can do for you and Brian.

Marianne Lacy

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!