Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Saturday, March 13, 2010

All together again!



Maddox made it home!! After two attempts and a late night pick up time, we got Maddox home. He came home with oxygen for sleeping at night and a feeding pump. He has a bit of dysphasia from being on the vent for 2 1/2 weeks. It's slowly improving and a lot of work at feeding time. It's totally worth it to have him home.

My family came to visit this weekend. My dad has not seen the babies since Christmas, my mom in about a month, and my aunt hs not seen tham at all. They were so excited to see them. It will be so nice to be able to take them to Wisconsin to meet the rest of my family. We just have to wait for warm weather.

It's been nice out so we've managed to go for a few walks. The babies loved it. I wish it would stay warm. I can't wait to take Drew to the park. Even get another bike trailer to take everyone to the park. FUN TIMES!!

Thank you for all the prayers....keep pulling for a full Maddox recovery!

XOXO

2 comments:

Suzy said...

So glad Maddox is home! Hopefully you can get rid of the pesky oxygen and feeding pump ASAP! Go, Maddox!

Jen said...

What a relief!!! Get better quick, buddy, Spring is coming SOON! :)