Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Saturday, June 5, 2010

On the move.

Well...we've done it. We have listed our house for sale. I am in a mad dash to declutter and paint a few things, but trying not to get my underwear in a bunch! I know it's easier said than done.

We decided it was time a few days ago when Brian brought in the feeding table and highchair. He got it all arranged and cleaned up. An hour later we were both looking around thinking the same thoughts. TIME TO MOVE! It will be interesting to see how this will work with the quads and Drew. I think Drew will be ok without a few toys, but how do you hide millions of baby items?? I will most definetly keep you posted on that adventure.

All five kids have been sick this past week, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Some cranky babies, that's for sure. The cuddling has been nice but I feel like I've done nothing. We did take the kids on a late night walk last night. They really seemed to like it. More so than when we go during the day. It may just have to be a bedtime addition.

Time to run, babies to play with!

No comments: