Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All these...yes!

I like all these names.....yes, these names. Drew is telling me what to write. He wants me to type right here. He's so fascinated by typing and computers. He certainly makes me smile at the end of a long day. Even after the emotional week we had last week.

Maddox is doing much better. He is constantly laughing and playing like there is nothing wrong. He has finished his antibotic, still taking his albuterol, pulmicort and singular. It's very time consuming along with his occupational therapy and respiratory therapy. It isn't leaving much time between to keep packing and playing with the kiddos. It's making me really sad.

Jack is crawling army style all over the house. Emma is still just rocking, but she laughs histerically at herself. Maddox and Parker are still working hard at sitting. Maddox rolls all over the house, but Parker is still pretty immoble.

We are almost ready to move. Thursday is approaching fast. Just a few little last minute things left. I am praying for a smooth transition. My goal tomorrow is to take apart four cribs. It could be very interesting. Not much else going on, just work and moving. We all go to be pretty early these days.....after all WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!

If your brave, come watch the kiddos for a while so WE CAN NAP!
Hugs to all.

No comments: