Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Playtime!



It's beginning to feel like fall! We have been able to play comfortably outside. The kids have been throwing fits when it's time to come in for dinner or bath. I now know what my parents went through when I was little. My poor parents!! I have to admit, as much as I'm dreading the terrible two's, the kids being able to climb the play set and run with each other is amazing. I have the best time outside with my kids.

We finally had the chance to go to Grandma Susan and Papa Jack's new house. The kids loved it. They ran all over the house exploring new things. Little JR(Jack) found the phone. I hope he didn't call anyone long distance. Susan, I'm sorry I've changed my address so please don't forward the phone bill. Drew loved papa's new 3D tv. The shades give a whole new meaning to fashion. Emma liked the kitchen, but I'm thinking it was the brownies that were in there. She licked her plate clean like a little doggy. Parker and Maddox just loved the space to run. I believe I might have two athletes. Grandmas house was a blast, we will visit again soon.

Brian starts his new job in less than a month. We couldn't be more excited. He bought a new car to cut down on the gas expenses. It's sharp (in his words). He picked out a new Toyota Corolla S. Very sporty and gas milage friendly. He is gonna be crusing Indianapolis in style!!

Not much else happening other than cold and flu season has already hit the Scott house. Everyone but Drew is sick. The quads are cranky and there's lots of cuddling and crying going on. Daddy and I are hanging tough....lots of cold meds! Hoping to kick this bug quick.

XOXO

No comments: