Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh the Places You'll Go!




Yesterday was a wonderful. Drew and I went to the zoo. We saw everyone from the movies there. Melman, Alex, and Gloria from Madagascar; Frankie and Lenny from Shark Tale; and Nemo. We took lots of pictures and rode some rides. Drew still loves the monkeys, but was fascinated by the walrus. We were sad the penguins were off display. They were making repairs to their tank. :(

Today we've been outside in the backyard. Its been tough for me to sit out very long. The quads are a bit fussy today. I haven't quite figured out why yet, but I try to make them as comfy as possible.

Friday Brian and I are going out for some much needed alone adult time. Headed to the Spring Multiples Banquet. I'm not sure what the rest of the week holds for me...it's my birthday and Brian has the weekend off. The possibilities are endless. Next month Grandma and Grandpa are coming from Wisconsin, but in June we are making our first trip to their house for a few days. I'm excited for my family to meet them. Before we know it, we'll be making a trip to Disney!!

It's now time to venture out to the front yard!
PLAYTIME!!!

No comments: