Beach Fun

Beach Fun

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sleep Tight!

A few nights ago I said to Drew "sleep tight!". He looked at me as Brian walked towards his room, with him in his arms and smiled. A couple of minutes later I hear Drew playing in his room, he yells out his door "Mommy, sleep tight!". As I was putting him down for nap today he looks at me and said "It's not dark, no sleep. Sleep tight!" He didn't end up napping until 4 hours later, but when he did fall asleep he did sleep tight.

While we're talking about sleep...let me tell you something exciting. The quads have finally slept through the night. Twice this week!! When Drew started sleeping through the night, I would go check to see if he was still breathing. With these guys I lay in bed and wait. It's very exciting to know these guys are starting to sleep that long. Brian and I have also noticed some other very exciting things this week with the babies. They love the toys that dangle above them and Parker LOVES ELMO! I guess I'm glad we have like 6 ELMO videos. They have all been grabbing toys, batting at them, and laughing like crazy.

We've starting doing circle time in the afternoons a few days a week. We sing songs, read books, and do make faces at each other. Emma has decided she doesn't really like circle time, Parker likes patty cake, Jack likes the music and Maddox loves books. Especially Green Eggs and Ham. Personaities are really coming out, it's fun to see. I'm loving almost everyday of being a stay at home mom. There are those days I'd like to hide!

I hope you all had a good weekend. Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet you never thought you would get to a point when all the kiddos would sleep through the night! Yay!!! Love the updates!!!